If you are a telecoms and media professional with a consulting background, NTT DATA UK can provide an excellent platform to develop your career and help clients to tackle some of their biggest challenges. Our Telco Media practice is currently seeking experienced business consultants to join their growing People and Business Transformation Management team. As a business consultant, you will be integral to the delivery of many client projects, working with Tier 1 global telecommunication and media organisations.
This role may involve a significant amount of travel within the UK and overseas and will require flexibility.
- Vision and transformation planning
- Business case development and benefits management
- Stakeholder analysis and management
- Change impact and readiness assessment
- Business readiness and adoption management
- Knowledge of the business change process
- Strategy, transformation planning and business change experience
- Excellent client facing skills
- Core consultancy values
- Telco (fixed, mobile and ICT) and/or Media industry knowledge.
For more information and to apply click here.
Join NTT DATA in the UK and you will be joining a growing company where you will be more than just another employee. With an entrepreneurial attitude you will have the opportunity to grow your career and stand out from the crowd. At NTT DATA we help develop innovative business and IT solutions for some of the most respected organisations in the public and private sectors.
At NTT DATA we place great importance on the value of diversity. The powerful effect of being able to call on a diverse workforce and all the benefits that go with it are central to our culture. It's a core principle that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. We believe that building an inclusive and diverse workplace is essential to our success; we want our people to feel comfortable, be themselves and, as a result thrive.