Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. (NASDAQ: HSII) serves the executive talent and leadership needs of companies worldwide as the premier provider of leadership consulting, culture shaping, and executive search services. Pioneering the industry since 1953 Heidrick has provided quality service and built strong leadership teams through its relationships with organizations around the world. We help our clients change the world, one leadership team at a time™.
The Consulting Practice
We work in partnership with our clients to accelerate performance at the organization, team and individual leader levels. We enable our clients to mobilise, execute and transform with agility in a fast moving, uncertain and volatile business landscape. Our ambition is to shape the world’s thinking on the leadership of organisations. We bring hard facts to the ‘soft stuff’ through empirical discipline. Whether a company is undergoing a significant transformation or needs to align its leadership strategies to its business aspirations, our Leadership Consulting Practice offers integrated world class solutions proven to accelerate performance.
We do this in four main arenas. We accelerate strategy by making responses to the environment better informed and more agile. We accelerate organisations by ensuring they are able to mobilise, execute and transform with agility. We accelerate teams by ensuring that they are able to execute at pace and across boundaries. And we accelerate leaders by assessing and developing the leadership capacity of individuals
The global practice operates in three regions (Americas, Europe and Asia) and is headed by Colin Price, a world authority on organisations, former head of the Global Organisation Practice at McKinsey and author of the best-selling business book Beyond Performance. We are building an extraordinary place to work for talented professionals, creating a true meritocracy in which expertise speaks louder than hierarchy, investing in building world-class skills, relationships and insights and practicing what we preach. It is a great time to join and grow with us.
Additional information on the firm can be found at www.heidrick.com.
- Conduct research using a broad range of channels, presenting data in an easily digestible and concise format
- Enter, organize and analyse client data using best practice data analytical techniques to identify key themes and insights
- Prepare client and internal reports in Word or PowerPoint to convey data/research findings in a compelling way
- Support Partners, Principals and Consultants to produce high quality deliverables for clients
- Support the design of new products and tools, conduct and/or support client research, contribute ideas to design and development
- Plan and manage own workload on multiple projects, prioritise own work to meet challenging deadlines
- Build reusable, client-ready collateral, materials and presentations that clearly define the problem, summarize the analysis, outline potential solutions and lead to recommendation(s)
- Organize and maintain libraries of knowledge collateral, ensuring easy access for users
- Proactively develop own learning; build own expertise and experience to contribute across a range of client projects.
Qualifications & Experience
- Undergraduate degree is required; Occupational/Organisational Psychology, MBA or other relevant graduate degree preferred
- 1 to 2 years of work experience with 2 years in a management or leadership consulting environment.
- Research experience and strong analytical skills able to use multiple research channels.
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Word and advanced Excel
- Experience of advanced statistical modelling such as SPSS and other best practice predictive analytics
- Highly numerate
- Excellent writing skills; can prepare concise and compelling reports
- High on attention to detail
- Language skills as required
- Willingness to travel locally and globally as required
To apply please click here.