Our client is a leading global financial services business which is very well established in the UK. They are growing their procurement operation and are looking for a Consultant with good indirect sourcing experience to join them in London.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting to the Sourcing Manager you will be working across the Organization adding value alongside the end to end procurement process. The role will be based on a highly collaborative role customer focused, supporting the analysis and execution of strategic categories in order to improve the operation´s efficiency.
You will primarily be concerned with spend structure and operations. Your role is to identify efficiencies options for the organization and suggest recommendations for change, as well as advising on disruptive and creative sourcing solutions.
- Gives support to the identification of issues
- Capable of find alternative source of information when conventional sources are insufficient.
- Autonomously develops complete solutions to those parts of the problems assigned to him
- Collaborates with team suggesting alternatives
- Autonomously develops complete analysis with minimum instructions. Presents assumptions in a clear way
- Able to use Excel in an advanced way
- Able to autonomously summarize and understand the implications of the analysis making relevant recommendations
- Prepares own interview guide / agenda
- Asks validation questions and makes sure that has obtained reliable answers
- Writes in a clear and structured way, completes full sections of documents that integrate information from multiple analysis
- Communicates ideas that are essential to the development of project
- Participates in a structured way in meetings with stakeholder
- Able to present complex ideas
- Interaction with the audience to ensure understanding of material
Team and work leadership:
- Self sufficient to meet commitments and deadlines.
- Able to estimate time needed to complete activities.
- Make valuable contributions to the team.
- Naturally participative and encouraging team work.
- Confident in own work and results achieved.
- Able to hold own position in discussions with colleagues and /or clients.
Client relationship management:
- Propose ideas that will improve the design of the project and the value on client.
- Participative in work session to achieve results, summarizing, clarifying and redirecting discussion
- Collaborative spirit in understanding the client culture. Capable of bringing sensitive subjects to the attention of the Manager/Stakeholder
- Broad knowledge in several spend categories, able to use in different projects
- Knowing on basic strategic sourcing methodology and negotiation techniques
- Understanding and awareness of the importance of effective risks controls and processes and also of key risk that can arise from the activities that is involved in risk management.
- Effectively identification of the risks and either handles them following predetermined procedures or escalates them
- Able to evaluate scenarios and consequence of a risk event and propose risk mitigation actions
Please send your CV to email@example.com
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy