Operational Improvement, Manufacturing - Germany and UK! - London, United Kingdom
£50k-£80k plus bonus, benefits
Our client delivers rapid improvements in operational performance and they recruit people that enjoy meeting demanding challenges and want to work in a dynamic, high reward environment.
You will work with the world’s leading multi-national industrial companies and service organisations. Their projects focus on helping clients increase profits through productivity and process improvement. Projects cover a range of sectors, from building next generation nuclear submarines & warships, to beer production and achieving multi-million pound savings for NHS Hospital Trusts. Your role will require you to work alongside both shop floor teams and board level management, helping them solve complex technical and organisational problems.
You will start delivering real, measurable process improvement in blue chip organisations within the first few months of your career.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following traits:
- Strong, effective communicator at all levels
- Works effectively as part of a team
- Is flexible and adaptable in approach
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Thrives on early responsibility
- Passionate about helping clients achieve success
- Professionally manages workload and conflicting priorities
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills and uses initiative Experience
- Prior consulting experience in a related area/industry or solid industry experience in large blue-chip organisation
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number:TC001
- An undergraduate degree preferably in Engineering, Science, Mathematical or Business subject
- Highly numerical
- Collaborative approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build and sustain relationships
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Fluency in other European languages (desirable - particularly German)
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy