Founded in 2000, our client are one of the leading operational transformation and strategic cost reduction consultancies globally and are currently the 16th fastest growing consultancy in Europe according to the Financial Times with current revenues in excess of £65m (an increase of 102% on the previous financial year) and around 450 consultants across their UK, Germany, Denmark & USA offices.
They work with clients across multiple sectors at a strategic level to help them to design and implement transformational initiatives aimed at reducing cost and improving efficiency across their Operations, Supply Chain and Procurement value chains by designing new operating models, improving process and implementing new technology innovation to help manage their businesses more efficiently.
Due to unprecedented growth in their business as a result of a significant investment made by a Private Equity firm 3 years ago we are currently looking to hire high-calibre individuals at Consultant, Senior Consultant, Manager and Senior Manager grades who can progress quickly to junior leadership positions.
- Candidates must have at least 3 years of relevant management consulting experience within a leading consultancy, ideally within procurement, supply chain and/or operational excellence.
- An exemplary academic background; preferably with a top degree in Engineering, Science, Business, or Economics (or derivatives of these subjects).
- Fluency in a European language (in addition to English) or Arabic, is highly desirable. With Spanish or Italian a priority.
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Demonstrated ability to work in complex environments both independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Ability to isolate key issues and draw sound conclusions
- Proficiency in the use of Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive, enquiring approach
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence stakeholders of all levels
- Willingness to travel is also required
Our client offers excellent salary packages relative to the rest of the market which include;
- Base Salary: £45,000-£110,000 (depending on level)
- Bonus: 15-25% (depending on level)
- Benefits: Healthcare, Pension Contributions, Life Insurance
- Share Options: All candidates will receive share options in the firm once they reach the Manager grade.
If you are interested to learn more please click Apply and one of our team will be delighted to get in touch with you to have a more detailed discussion.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to :firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Burwood Partners is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy