This is a great opportunity for an individual with a background in top-tier management consulting to help drive the “people-engine” of the most successful independent consultant firm in the world. Our client wants to build thier in-house team by recruiting someone who has superb people skills, is great at multi-tasking, creative and has strong problem solving capabilities. In return, they offer a chance to work with an amazing team of highly-motivated and accomplished consultants across multiple offices at a fast-growing, innovative consulting company. Almost no business travel is required and office hours are full, but predictable.
Their consultants have studied and worked at world-class institutions. Clients are impressed, not only by the skills, experience and smarts but also by their personality and commitment. They opt in to every project and focus on delivering great results, released from the internal demands of their traditional consulting firms.
Their consultant team leads the people-engine. At the heart of their teams in London and Amsterdam, they help to grow and develop their network of independent consultants, deliver successful teams for our projects and manage excellent and enduring relationships with our consultants and our broader network. Working with the best of consulting colleagues, they collaborate across the business, particularly with their client partners, who focus on developing, scoping and managing the delivery of our client projects.
The role is focused on talent management: consultant recruiting, staffing and relationship management. These all present new and intriguing challenges compared to the same activities in a traditional consulting firm. Working in the team provides the opportunity to make rapid, high and rewarding impact on the growth of their firm and on the careers of the independent consultants with whom they work. It also provides opportunities for personal growth and development. In addition to core talent management roles, as part of the fast-developing business, the team also work to deliver strategic and operational improvement projects internally.
They are currently looking to grow their London and Amsterdam based consultant team, responsibilities cover talent management (consultant recruiting, staffing and relationship management) primarily in the UK and Amsterdam.
Required experience and attributes
- Professional experience at an established and esteemed iinternational consulting firm with experience in stategy and analytical work.
- A talent for understanding, connecting with and assessing people – not only in relation to core consultant skill sets, but also in terms of what motivates them and what they love doing
- A strong relationship builder and a persuasive ambassador for new ideas, who is curious about people, empathetic and energised by engaging with others
- Naturally collaborative and motivated to help others be successful
- A creative problem solver, who enjoys the challenge of many variables
- An awareness of consulting approaches across strategy, operational improvement, organisation
- Fluent, structured and compelling communications style, both verbally and in writing
- At ease with multi-tasking and prioritising under pressure
- Committed to excellence in all aspects of what they do
- Fluent English is a must, Dutch is also a must for the Amsterdam office.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.orgTCM100
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy