Our client is one of Europe’s leading providers of independent research derived from the analysis of satellite imagery, delivering a differentiated portfolio of energy based financial insights for investment, trading clients. In order to further grow their business our client is recruiting for a highly experienced Sales Executive with knowledge of the energy commodities sector to be the principal sales lead for the Energy Portfolio.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CVrichard@mindbench.co.uk
• Generating and securing new business targeting companies involved in the global energy commodities trade.
• Lead the identification of new sales opportunities and managing the outreach process in conjunction with the Sales Director and Marketing team from initial contact to deal closure.
• Expand potential client pool through networking, event and conference attendance and by drawing upon your existing network.
• Support the formation of products sales strategies.
You have experience of either selling information products into financial markets or working in an oil-trading environment and be able to demonstrate the following:
• Success in selling information products into the Capital Markets or Energy industries.
• Proven track record of generating and securing new business and hitting sales targets.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including experience of client interaction
• Must demonstrate commitment and punctuality and be highly organised and able to work under pressure.
• Proven experience and expertise of conventional sales process and use of CRM technologies essential
• Strong client management skills
• Previous exposure to Earth Observation, Geo-information, Information Technology or similar industries would be a benefit but not essential
• Experience of conducting market research an advantage.
• Competitive salary with bonus scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Flexile and remote working
• Fitness Memberships
• Ride to work scheme
• Work from home allowances
• Team building days
• Training and development
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy