Our client is a leading global network of independent management consultants. Those in their network come from top tier global consulting firms and have chosen to operate independently. They work with our clients to provide flexible, high quality consulting resource to address key business challenges.
This role will be responsible for the development of a new market and lead the client development, relationship management and delivery of projects as well as broader work in networking, network development, events, marketing and being a key part of a growing team. In summary, the role will involve:
- Building a sales approach and strategy to take the Connect offering to market
- Meeting with senior stakeholders across multiple organisations to build long term relationships through delivery of innovative solutions
- Building internal relationships across the Odgers group to access wide client relationships
- Pitching and selling to potential clients
- Ongoing management of client accounts
- Designing and implementing events for clients and consultant network alike through collaboration with central events team
- Building relationships with consultants across our network
- Developing a relationship within set industries as the expert in your field
- Working with Associates to deliver a consistent revenue stream through delivering projects
- Working with the Managing Partner to achieve sales targets
This role requires an intelligent, sales focused approach and will appeal to those who enjoy being in fast paced environments and work well with ambiguity and thrive in a self-starting role. Prospective candidates might come from Consulting, Executive Search, Contingent Recruitment or other solution sales backgrounds. A target driven, positive outlook is essential as is an ambition to shape the way consulting resource is delivered to a global client base.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.orgTC001
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy