At Gate One our Principal Consultants are the people who manage our major transformation programmes, own and develop client relationships, mentor and grow our team, and are the future leaders of our business. It’s a critical role for us, at a critical time in your career, and so we’ve created an environment in which you can really do your best work. We are committed to providing you with the most stretching, rewarding, career-enhancing experiences we can, within a team that is collaborative, supportive and fun.
Gate One is an award-winning business transformation consultancy. Established in 2013, we’ve achieved 42% revenue growth year on year and built a core team of 70 people. We’ve delivered meaningful change programmes for over 50 clients across the public and private sectors, 13 of which are FTSE100, and stayed true to our promise to provide our people with fantastic client roles, inspiring colleagues and a memorable journey. We share a common belief in excellence; in the consulting services we offer and in the type of organisation we want to build. We set and expect the highest standards of each other and our work.
If you think you could excel as a Principal Consultant at Gate One, we’ll ask you to demonstrate:
· c.10+ years management consulting firm experience, which may be enhanced by some time spent in industry or a start-up environment
· Specialism in designing and leading complex business transformation programmes across multiple industry sectors, ideally with experience of both traditional PPM and Agile methodologies.
· Evidence of personal contribution to business development, through the growth of existing client accounts or the acquisition of new clients
· Passion, credibility and expertise in at least one of our capability areas (Change Management, Target Operating Model, or Digital Transformation)
· A real desire to have personal visibility and impact within an entrepreneurial growing business.
Please get in touch for an initial, confidential chat to find out more. Unfortunately only those candidates who meet the level of experience outlined above can be considered for this role.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number:TCTC/PC