Our client is one of the top 50 fastest growing technology businesses. They make technology make a difference. They design, build and optimise high performance cloud-based systems for mission critical business operations. They are a down to earth, modern thinking Technology Consulting business, with an entrepreneurial soul.
As a Principle you are responsible for the overall project (Strategy and Delivery). Stakeholder engagement is a key requirement as you will be dealing with the leadership team from a mature, well established business through to Investor Directors and Co-Founders of high growth, scale up businesses. You need to be a dynamic individual who can adapt quickly to those situations.
You must be more than business savvy, as you will need to quickly get to grip with how Technology can help the client improve / deliver their business outcomes. Then, convince the client to engage us, in making change happen.
They are looking to hire people with consulting skills and people who are passionate about technology. People with experience of working across multiple businesses and industry and people who know how companies grow & scale, quickly and sustainably.
- Previous experience in a technical role (e.g. Technical team lead, mid/senior software engineer, architect) with broad technology familiarity across different languages/platforms/environments gained from multiple roles previously.
- Ability to co-ordinate internal and client stakeholders with a high degree of sensitivity and professionalism.
- Past experience of building bespoke software solutions and/or the considerations involved in doing so.
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies (ideally AWS) and contemporary configuration management, containerisation/orchestration and operational monitoring (CICD)
- Quality of delivery
- Continuous improvement
- Technical R&D
- Provide mentorship to more junior SME/Consultant
•Support pre-workshop calls (pre-sale)
•Review pre-site information and conduct any necessary R&D
•Technical lead during workshops
•Contribute to technical content of reports
•Contribute to flags and scoring (with Principal/Consultant)
•Work collaboratively and engage with Principal’s or senior consultants
•Content creation – marketing / events
•Support development of services and digital blue print
•Maintain up to date technical knowledge
•Support team on knowledge transfer / training on relevant tech topics
•Deliver in-portfolio work
•Ensure effective communication with clients (meet response SLA’s)
•QA review reports (for other consultants/principal)
•Work with team to support pre-sale / projects as required
- Competitive salary and excellent development opportunities
- Flexible working – They trust people to do the right thing and don’t watch the clock
- Great career progression – as a fast-growing company there is plenty of opportunity to show what you can do.
- They value customer and technical skills for their own sake - you don’t have to go into management to get on.
- Have your voice heard – with an average of 5 people per squad, teams are big enough to be supportive but small enough for everyone to be heard.
- Personal pension
- Company Funded Medical Benefit
- Life Assurance – 4 times your salary for your beneficiaries
- Maternity, Paternity, Adoption leave
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days’ holiday
- Cycle to work – buy a bike with us
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.comTCIT Strategy
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy