We are seeking a Project Manager to join our growing Digital practice. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to mix programme delivery with client and stakeholder management.
You will deliver a diverse range of projects and manage client stakeholders in a variety of contexts, covering multiple sectors, including telecoms and media, banking, insurance, and public sector.
You will share a passion for innovative ideas and thrive in an environment that embraces collaboration with clients and internal teams to scope, plan and execute projects on time and within budget.
This role is London based but may involve travel within the UK and Europe and will require flexibility.
- Deliver large scale digital transformation projects.
- Manage stakeholders, systems integration delivery and execution, ensuring the highest quality of communications and collaboration.
- Manage the interface with the business, including translation of business requirements into deliverable strategies, working closely with the client and vendors to ensure that needs and priorities are met.
- Planning of resources from both technical and non-technical disciplines, on, near and offshore.
- Financial management of project budget and resources (£1-10M).
- Accountable for timely delivery of change across the project.
- Ensure a focus on customer experience throughout the full lifecycle of the project.
- Manage client relationships in FTSE-100 or equivalent companies
- A successful track record in delivering complex and challenging digital projects on time and to budget.
- Excellent knowledge of digital business processes, key trends and value drivers - ability to use this knowledge to generate or influence new ideas to optimise effectiveness.
- Extensive, multi-year client-facing project and presentation experience in a professional services consultancy.
- The ability to demonstrate core consulting values.
- Understanding and practical, first-hand experience with Agile delivery methodologies and their pragmatic application within a fast-moving and/or agency environment.
- Ability to operate in demanding situations whilst still having relentless drive to deliver with enthusiasm.
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, and work with resources to convert these into compelling Digital experiences.
- Combination of technical, creative and business consulting experience.
- Direct technical delivery experience across multiple streams: analysis, design, build, integration, test, infrastructure / deployment / DevOps.
- Strong influencer, with a wide range of styles, having ability to build good working relationships with delivery partners and senior levels within the organisation
- Extensive experience working within large corporations.
- Must be able to interface with and manage relationships with designers, business people, and technologists at senior levels, showing competence in all three areas.
- Experience with large scale web / app delivery programmes is required.
- Experience managing enterprise-scale hardware and software suppliers, subcontractors, and other systems integrators.
- Experience with consulting-led sales.
- Experience managing client relationships at senior levels in FTSE-100 or equivalent companies.
- Experience with programme delivery using widely used technologies, such as Adobe AEM, Hybris, Oracle WCS, Magento, LifeRay, etc.
- Practical, on-the-ground experience with Agile and SCRUM is required.
- Experience managing programme budgets of £1-£10M is required.
- Significant experience in management positions is required.
- Extensive experience in either, or all, of the Telco-Media, Insurance, or Public Sectors required.
To apply for this role please CLICK HERE.
If you’re inquisitive, a compulsive problem-solver, eager to contribute and personally fascinated by the challenges of heavy-duty digital transformation projects, then NTT DATA Digital is somewhere you’ll enjoy working. NTT Digital has brought together digital experts from consulting, creative and technology to create a practice that delivers against the needs of clients to deliver digital transformation. You will be joining a growing company where you will be more than just another employee. With an entrepreneurial attitude you will have the opportunity to grow your career and stand out from the crowd.