We are seeking a Project Manager to join our growing Digital practice. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to mix programme delivery with client and stakeholder management. You will deliver a diverse range of projects and manage client stakeholders in a variety of contexts, covering multiple sectors, including telecoms and media, banking, insurance, and public sector.
- Deliver large scale digital transformation projects.
- Manage stakeholders, systems integration delivery and execution, ensuring the highest quality of communications and collaboration.
- Manage the interface with the business, including translation of business requirements into deliverable strategies, working closely with the client and vendors to ensure that needs and priorities are met.
- Planning of resources from both technical and non-technical disciplines, on, near and offshore.
- Ensure a focus on customer experience throughout the full lifecycle of the project.
- A successful track record in delivering complex and challenging digital projects on time and to budget.
- Excellent knowledge of digital business processes, key trends and value drivers - ability to use this knowledge to generate or influence new ideas to optimise effectiveness.
- Understanding and practical, first-hand experience with Agile delivery methodologies and their pragmatic application within a fast-moving and/or agency environment.
- Direct technical delivery experience across multiple streams: analysis, design, build, integration, test, infrastructure / deployment / DevOps.
- Experience with programme delivery using widely used technologies, such as Adobe AEM, Hybris, Oracle WCS, Magento, LifeRay, etc.
To apply for this role CLICK HERE.
If you’re inquisitive, a compulsive problem-solver, eager to contribute and personally fascinated by the challenges of heavy-duty digital transformation projects, then NTT DATA Digital is somewhere you’ll enjoy working. NTT Digital has brought together digital experts from consulting, creative and technology to create a practice that delivers against the needs of clients to deliver digital transformation. You will be joining a growing company where you will be more than just another employee. With an entrepreneurial attitude you will have the opportunity to grow your career and stand out from the crowd.
At NTT DATA we place great importance on the value of diversity. The powerful effect of being able to call on a diverse workforce and all the benefits that go with it are central to our culture. It's a core principle that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. We believe that building an inclusive and diverse workplace is essential to our success; we want our people to feel comfortable, be themselves and, as a result thrive.