Our client is a leading global pharma company. They are hiring for experienced Project Managers. The Project Managers coordinate project(s) from initiation to delivery. Specific functions include: planning and tracking timelines, working with internal and external contacts to finalize project scope and budgets, and act as the primary point of contact. Project Managers are responsible for project plan creation/revision and maintenance, as well as, other project management documentation. They identify issues and potential operational hurdles and propose options for resolution.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number:TC001
• Project Communication Management – ensure the proper collection and dissemination of project information.
• Provide key data and updates on project status (timelines, budget, resources, and delays) to Senior Management.
• Project Cost Management - ensure the project is completed within the approved budget including overall project coordination of resource planning, cost estimating, cost budgeting, and cost control.
• Interface with clients, finance, and line management for integrated project budget/resources.
• Project Integration Management – ensure that the various elements of the project are properly coordinated.
• Manage the process of cross-functional integration of operational activities for the project team.
• Provide expert planning and operational support to the project.
• Maintain project documentation and keep plans up-to-date.
• Project Risk Management – risk identification, response development and response control.
• Contribute to operational problem resolution by developing contingency scenarios through the use of the planning tool.
• Project Time Management – ensure timely completion of the project.
• Track progress of the team and proactively identify possible problems and bottlenecks within projects
EDUCATION AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher; Project Management certification is a plus.
• Experience working in FDA regulated biotech/pharma/med device industry (Life Sciences industry). Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety experience is desired.
• Experience of proven experience in a project management capacity. Nice to have global team management responsibilities.
• Strong organization, communication (written and verbal) and computer skills (expertise with MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
• Diplomacy, negotiation skills, independent work skills, strong work ethic.
• Must have ability to travel to client sites globally.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy