As an hhruk Reward Consultant you will be expected to support our clients in the design, implementation and communication of reward strategies and policies.
You will be expected to take a proactive approach in meeting the requirements of the role including expanding your skills and experience within hhruk and keeping abreast of current legislation affecting Reward policies, providing our clients with market leading expertise and embarking on a career that is both fulfilling and rewarding.
The successful applicant will have strong analytical skills from a Finance or Reward background. This role will provide the right candidate with the ability to diversify their experience and broaden their knowledge in the reward sphere, encompassing subject matters such as flexible benefits and salary sacrifice. A strong working knowledge of payroll processes, data cleanse and data cleanse analysis would be advantageous. The successful candidates will get the opportunity to work with numerous clients, supporting across a number of projects and programmes.
The role provides a great opportunity for you to work with us to develop and innovate solutions for our diverse client base. Working closely with key stakeholders within our portfolio of clients, you will also be expected to develop proposals and present these to the business.
Skills & Requirements
- Experienced professional with relevant technical Reward experience and a consultancy background
- Willingness to collaborate and work with others at a very senior level internally and externally, to meet required deliverables
- Develop Reward structures and interact with system providers, HR teams and payrolls for system changes.
- Significant technical delivery experience across the HR consulting disciplines including payroll, pensions, compensation and benefits, complex case-working, job design and employee relations
- Significant demonstrable experience of ability to work well under pressure, against competing priorities and to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to identify and action priorities, working flexibly to meet client and business needs
- Confident and professional communicators with exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Experience of working in the public sector
- Strong IT and analytical skills with ability to express models and concepts and impact analysis with available technology
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with the ability to quickly manipulate and make sense of large datasets, Experience of Data migration and cleanses would be advantageous
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.com, quoting reference number:TCHHR200
- Education to degree standard or equivalent relevant work-related experience
- Have gained, or be working towards CIPD (or equivalent) qualification
- Have gained, or be working towards Prince2 and/or MSP (or equivalent) qualification