Duff & Phelps is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at Duff & Phelps. Find out how our approach will change everything for YOU.
Senior Associates in the Real Estate Advisory Group provide clients with research and valuation analysis to determine the value of their real estate assets. We support a wide range of client interests, from financing and purchase price allocations (merger & acquisition support), to financial reporting and due diligence. This spans a wide spectrum of institutional property types including high-rise office buildings, sports stadiums and arenas, apartment and condominium developments, regional malls, industrial parks, golf courses and destination resorts.
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value - yours and ours.
- Performing in-depth industry, market and competitor research
- Performing local, national and international real estate market analysis on a wide range of public and private entities using all accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Designing financial models for discounted cash flow (Argus and MS Excel), Comparable Property Sales Models and Construction Cost Models
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction, including personal & telephone Interviews with Brokers and Property Managers
- Reviewing industry surveys and benchmarks, economic and demographic trends
- Assisting with preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
Bachelor of Science/Business Administration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management (with a concentration in Finance or Real Estate), MS in Finance, MS in Real Estate or MBA from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Real Estate Valuation or Consulting
- Previous experience or educational background in real estate industry
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE PLEASE CLICK HERE.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via for following URL:
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Transparency. Confidence. Trust.