Our client is the worlds leading B2B platform connecting professionals with expertise.
They connect thousands of clients to the largest global network of subject-matter
experts across every sector. They bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
They have a prestigious and sophisticated client base at leading Life Sciences corporations in the EMEA region, including some of the world’s largest and most innovative pharmaceuticals and healthcare technology companies. This is a key role within the organsiation, you will be autonomously responsible for delivering projects to clients, building relationships with our council members and working with senior colleagues to maximise their growth and impact. You will have both the opportunity to progress quickly and to also work in a collaborative environment.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Learning the workflow by recruiting new senior industry experts
• When successfully certified on recruiting, executing time-sensitive, working within a specialised team focused on the Life Sciences industry
• Leveraging their network to match Council Members with clients, based on the client’s needs
• Daily interaction with their experts over the phone to qualify profiles to ensure exact fit for client projects
• Maintaining accountability and responsibility for client projects and the overall client experience
• Enhancing your knowledge of your clients by building strong relationships with them
• Towards end of tenure, working with our Business
• Development/Sales team to discuss content ideas and map out users
and how to engage them in order to grow revenue and ensure retention of existing accounts
• Events, Strategic Projects and Survey teams to pitch and execute a wide range of
• Preparation for and attendance of client meetings
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.comTC020
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy