Simply put, clients who have complex problems come to us because we deliver solutions which work.
Our growing retail practice brings business and technology together to drive business value and to solve the industry issues and challenges retailers face.
No smoke, no mirrors, just brilliant value-led delivery.
That’s what we do.
As a Principal Consultant, you’ll play an integral role in helping us further define and deliver innovative digital thinking and the newest and most exciting technologies.
Who you’ll be working with
We’re proud of the fact that we’re the UK’s largest privately-owned digital and business consultancy, and that we’ve a global reach.
We’re a pragmatic, people-led business of genuinely talented, motivated and capable experts who take huge pride in creating and delivering value for our clients.
Quickly. Simply. And effectively.
From strategy and digital transformation to delivery excellence and managed services, we can do the lot.
And we do it well.
What you’ll do
We fundamentally believe that there is no textbook approach or solution to achieve lasting results; nor that a glossy and expensively produced PowerPoint is going to help our clients deliver it.
So, what do we expect you to do? We want you to deliver three things:
- As an expert in your chosen field, you’ll partner with clients to help them understand how to leverage innovation and creativity to create a true, competitive advantage.
- You’ll effectively guide and challenge clients to harness innovation and technology-enabled solutions to accelerate business disruption and enhance agility.
- You’ll bring a razor like focus on the bottom line; working collaboratively, you’ll balance quick wins whilst driving clients to achieve long-term, sustainable success.
Our Principal Consultant will lead teams to create client specific solutions to help retailers differentiate; enabling first-mover advantage in an increasingly competitive global market.
What you’ll bring
You’ll bring extensive retail experience gained through a combination of industry and consulting roles.
You’ll be expected to develop and strengthen peer to peer level relationships with our clients.
You’ll have a proven ability to lead teams, motivate others and communicate complex ideas clearly and succinctly.
You’ll be an individual who gains the respect of clients and colleagues.
You’ll bring strong functional knowledge, including but not limited to strategy, business development, account management, marketing and sales and digital development.
You’ll be an entrepreneurial and results driven achiever.
In addition, you’ll need to have the following experience and personal attributes as a minimum:
- Strong business acumen and business development experience
- 8-14 years of experience from leading companies, preferably including 3-6 years in a leadership role within a business
- Broad knowledge of retail, with extensive experience across one of:
- Data & Analytics, or;
- Lean Operations
- Graduate degree from a top tier university
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
Who are we?
With offices across the UK and USA, the company is renowned for technical excellence, cost-effective delivery and its Queen’s Award for Enterprise-winning delivery approach - Enterprise Agile®.
BJSS works with some of the world’s largest public and private sector organisations to design, deliver and support large-scale digital transformation, creating the technologies that millions of people rely upon to live their everyday lives.
At BJSS, we believe that diversity and inclusion are at the heart of the creativity and innovation we deliver for our clients. We value the diversity of our people - and the varied experiences, expertise, backgrounds and perspectives they bring. We work hard to foster a culture where those differences can thrive and where every one of us can fulfil our potential.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.com, quoting reference number:TCBJSS/TCR193