My client is a newly established and growing UK-based consulting firm specialising in Financial Services industry, with a strong focus on the Corporate, Investment Banking and Private Banking sectors.
They deliver services around:
• Business model evolution
• Complex transformational project management
• Digital transformation
• Post Merger Integration
• Business and Process optimisation
• Back-Office industrialisation
• Finance transformation
• Added-value alternative sourcing
They're looking for motivated and experienced Senior Consultants / Managers to join their expanding and entrepreneurial team in London.
As a Senior Consultant / Manager you will work side by side with client teams and be involved in the full project lifecycle from design to implementation.
The Senior Consultant / Manager is expected to:
• Deliver high quality pieces of work on multiple streams in line with client expectations
• Lead and manage junior consultants and team members on a variety of projects
• Manage client relationships and develop long term and trusting partnerships
• Identify and pursue sales opportunities to develop the business
• Support internal projects, brand development and bids
How to apply:
If you feel you have the right level of skills and experience for this role, please contact Valerija Romanovic at email@example.com, quoting 'FS start-up’. Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days.
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy