Who we are:
A successful, innovative and fast-growing consultancy proudly providing HR solutions and services, gathering essential skills and honing methodologies to deliver for our clients in many leading industries. We specialise in the provision of consultancy solutions to our public and private sector clients including HR-Strategy and Transformation, Organisational Design, Workforce Planning and Strategic Change Management.
We see our clients as an extension of our family and our service reflects this core value, building on trust, strategy, insight and creativity to make people, technology and partnerships amazing.
We are at an exciting stage of our development and can offer a rare opportunity for new colleagues to help us build on our success as a partner of choice for some of the largest and most prestigious organisations in the UK. Our teams operate nationwide, delivering dynamic solutions to both Public and Private sector clients. We are looking forhighly skilled and motivated individuals who are keen to learn, develop and become specialists in their own right to join these teams.
What we need
We are looking to onboard Senior Consultants from an HR, Project/Programme Management or Business Analysis background who can work with our clients to support them through change, transition and growth by ‘re-imagining’ today and inventing tomorrow.
You will need proven experience of managing HR projects, including service delivery projects, system implementation and HR transformation projects along with significant experience of stakeholder management up to executive and board level.
You must have excellent client engagement skills and be proficient in creating and implementing solution driven processes. Advising on complex transformation processes, while considering the strategic and operational implications of the same
You must be dynamic, corporate and enthused by the prospect of working with a consultancy firm that is a little bit different from the norm!
Who we need:
Business Analyst – Senior Consultant
Key skills and experience:
- Business Analyst background and ideally be experienced delivering transformation projects for clients in the public and / or research sectors;
· Developing methodologies and tools in the area of HR Transformation;
- The analysis of complex data and creation of advisory work arising from the analysis;
- Business design process modelling and mapping;
- Experience in the commissioning and delivering public facing user testing and research;
- Experience of business change and organisational restructuring would be advantageous coupled with an entrepreneurial approach to consultancy and client development;
- Demonstrable success of HR process transformation within a large organization;
- Experience of HR processes and process mapping;
- Displaying excellent presentation and communication skills are a must, as are strong conceptual and analytical skills;
- HR technology change desirable (Workday, Success Factors, Oracle Fusion);
- Experience of working in a Consulting or HR Transformation environment is essential;
- Demonstrable ability to identify and action priorities and work flexibly to meet both client and business needs;
- Business Development experience desirable (e.g. knowledge of bids and frameworks).
What we offer
The right candidate will have a great opportunity to help shape our business and progress quickly through the firm.
In return, you will be given the opportunity to work on projects for some impressive clients, genuine career progression opportunities. We also offer the opportunity to seek relevant HR qualifications, access to a pension scheme and we pay for individual’s to study towards relevant HR qualifications. The salary for this position ranges from £46,000 to £70,000 dependent upon experience.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number:TCHHR500