Who we are:
A successful, innovative and fast-growing consultancy proudly providing HR solutions and services, gathering essential skills and honing methodologies to deliver for our clients in many leading industries. We specialise in the provision of consultancy solutions to our public and private sector clients including HR-Strategy and Transformation, Organisational Design, Workforce Planning and Strategic Change Management.
We see our clients as an extension of our family and our service reflects this core value, building on trust, strategy, insight and creativity to make people, technology and partnerships amazing.
We are at an exciting stage of our development and can offer a rare opportunity for new colleagues to help us build on our success as a partner of choice for some of the largest and most prestigious organisations in the UK. Our teams operate nationwide, delivering dynamic solutions to both Public and Private sector clients. We are looking forhighly skilled and motivated individuals who are keen to learn, develop and become specialists in their own right to join these teams.
What we need
We are looking to onboard Senior Consultants from an HR, Project/Programme Management or Business Analysis background who can work with our clients to support them through change, transition and growth by ‘re-imagining’ today and inventing tomorrow.
You will need proven experience of managing HR projects, including service delivery projects, system implementation and HR transformation projects along with significant experience of stakeholder management up to executive and board level.
You must have excellent client engagement skills and be proficient in creating and implementing solution driven processes. Advising on complex transformation processes, while considering the strategic and operational implications of the same
You must be dynamic, corporate and enthused by the prospect of working with a consultancy firm that is a little bit different from the norm!
Who we need:
Project / Programme Managers – Senior Consultant
Key skills and experience:
- Coordinating and scheduling resources across multiple organisations to align project requirements with business goals and key objectives;
- Identifying, monitoring, reporting and escalating project related risks and issues to achieve timely objectives;
- Developing and implementing corrective action plans to mitigate impact to project schedules and overall business objectives;
- Successfully delivering large projects on time, in scope and within budget;
- Leading the end to end planning, delivery and control of projects or programmes;
- Leading workstreams to deliver the project objectives;
- Strong analytical background, attention to detail along with structured organised and planning skills;
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: HR Transformation, Finance, Commercial;
- Project management within consulting (Essential to have at least 3-5 years’ experience);
- Experience working in Public sector is advantageous;
- Working with PRINCE II and/or MSP methodology essential;
- Willingness to collaborate and work with others, at a very senior level internally and externally, to deliver positive outcomes;
- Demonstrable ability to identify and action priorities and work flexibly to meet both client and business needs;
- Business Development experience desirable (e.g. knowledge of bids and frameworks).
What we offer
In return, you will be given the opportunity to work on projects for some impressive clients, genuine career progression opportunities. We also offer the opportunity to seek relevant HR qualifications, access to a pension scheme and we pay for individual’s to study towards relevant HR qualifications. The salary for this position ranges from £46,000 to £70,000 dependent upon experience.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number:TCHHR400