Senior Consultant/Manager-Strategy Consultancy (2-5 years) - London
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Our client is currently undergoing ambitious growth plans and as a result is looking to hire exceptional Senior Consultants/Managers. With a truly global presence, this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with prior experience (2-5 years) to gain exposure to a range of top tier clients spanning several industries and countries around the globe.
This would suit an entrepreneurially minded candidate who is looking for an exciting challenge within a fast-moving organization.
- Delivering projects and workstreams whilst also mentoring and managing junior team members.
- You will be responsible for driving the agenda of the project team and will play an integral part in the day to day management of the client and will lead the way on problem solving.
- In addition, you can expect to play a key role in generating revenue for the business through BD activities and involvement in pitches and other related tasks. With a flat structure, you can expect swift progression within the organisation with very little internal politics.
- Naturally you will have an exemplary academic record and you will need to possess a minimum 2-5 years of prior strategy consulting experience.
- A demonstrable consulting toolkit and evidence of leading engagements is also necessary.
- Fluency in English is a must, and an additional European language would be advantageous but is not essential.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Dartmouth Partners is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy