Who we are:
A successful, innovative and fast-growing consultancy proudly providing HR solutions and services, gathering essential skills and honing methodologies to deliver for our clients in many leading industries. We specialise in the provision of consultancy solutions to our public and private sector clients including HR-Strategy and Transformation, Organisational Design, Workforce Planning and Strategic Change Management.
We see our clients as an extension of our family and our service reflects this core value, building on trust, strategy, insight and creativity to make people, technology and partnerships amazing.
We are at an exciting stage of our development and can offer a rare opportunity for new colleagues to help us build on our success as a partner of choice for some of the largest and most prestigious organisations in the UK. Our teams operate nationwide, delivering dynamic solutions to both Public and Private sector clients. We are looking forhighly skilled and motivated individuals who are keen to learn, develop and become specialists in their own right to join these teams.
What we need
We are looking to onboard Senior Consultants from an HR, Project/Programme Management or Business Analysis background who can work with our clients to support them through change, transition and growth by ‘re-imagining’ today and inventing tomorrow.
You will need proven experience of managing HR projects, including service delivery projects, system implementation and HR transformation projects along with significant experience of stakeholder management up to executive and board level.
You must have excellent client engagement skills and be proficient in creating and implementing solution driven processes. Advising on complex transformation processes, while considering the strategic and operational implications of the same
You must be dynamic, corporate and enthused by the prospect of working with a consultancy firm that is a little bit different from the norm!
Who we need:
HR – Senior Consultant
Key skills and experience:
- Working in a consulting or HR Transformation environment (5+years is essential);
- Business change and organizational restructuring, coupled with an entrepreneurial approach to consultancy and client development;
- Have experience of working within the Public Sector pension sector. Experience of payroll/pensions data cleanse exercises would be desirable.
- Demonstratable experience and working knowledge of dealing with a range of Pay and Reward policies and processes. This includes query/ casework resolution, Reward and Recognition and salary sacrifice.
- Providing support and expertise with HR service design, operating models and capability;
- Experience of the design and implementation of strategic and operational HR solutions and sound knowledge of HR processes;
- Working with the business to define and embed new ways of working;
- HR technology change desirable (Workday, Success Factors, Oracle Fusion);
- Displaying excellent presentation and communication skills are a must, as are strong conceptual and analytical skills;
- Common HR and Shared Services technologies knowledge;
- Experience working in Public sector is advantageous;
- Willingness to collaborate and work with others, at a very senior level internally and externally, to deliver positive outcomes;
- CIPD qualification/methodology desirable;
- Working with PRINCE II and/or MSP methodology desirable;
- Demonstrable ability to identify and action priorities and work flexibly to meet both client and business needs;
- Business Development experience desirable (e.g. knowledge of bids and frameworks).
What we offer
In return, you will be given the opportunity to work on projects for some impressive clients, genuine career progression opportunities. We also offer the opportunity to seek relevant HR qualifications, access to a pension scheme and we pay for individual’s to study towards relevant HR qualifications. The salary for this position ranges from £46,000 to £70,000 dependent upon experience
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.com, quoting reference number:TCHHR300