Insurance Senior Manager Consulting – Core
Purpose of the Role:
Work within a high energy and entrepreneurial Business & Technology Consulting Practice providing advisory and delivery services to UK & Ireland based Insurance clients, specifically - London Markets / Lloyds of London, Broker/MGA or Re-Insurance organisations.
The role will focus on managing engagements providing London Markets /Lloyds of London, Broker/MA and/or Re-Insurance Insurance clients with excellent business & technology consulting services while at the same time making vital contributions to the growth and vitality of both the local and global Insurance practices.
Involvement in Business Development:
- Lead development of proposals for new business opportunities with new and existing logos within Lloyds of London/ London Markets and Brokers organisations.
- Contribute to development of proposals for transformational deals
- Identify & drive opportunities within client engagements to increase revenue footprint
- Develop and foster relationships with key client stakeholders
Contribution to Development of Practice:
- Lead the management of practice activities such as Proposition or Solution Development, Community & Communications, Sales & Operations Management
- Develop Insurance Industry (specifically Lloyds of London /London Markets, Brokers /MGA or Re-Insurance) thought provoking ‘points of view’ or ‘white papers’
- Coach and Mentor members of the team
- Clear leadership capability to contribute to growth of key elements of consulting practice
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues as well as on your own
- Excellent communicator able to deliver a concise message either verbally, or in writing to senior internal and external stakeholders
- Creative thinker, able to quickly analyse problems and identify appropriate solutions
- Open-minded and pragmatic, with ability to guide teams to build customized tools templates for the engagements
- Flexible and enthusiastic about gaining new experiences across different industries and clients and adapting to different, challenging environments
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Has solid Insurance industry gained within London Markets/ Lloyds of London, Broker /MGA or Re-Insurance organisations and/or large consultancy servicing Insurance sector with relevant experience
- Performed either Consulting or Business Architecture roles on complex Business & Technology Transformation Programmes or CIO Advisory, ideally within a Consultancy servicing desired sector of Insurance clients
- Experience of managing a small to medium sized teams to execute mid size program of work or of leading work streams within a larger program of work
- Ability to develop creative strategic solutions to solve our clients’ business problems, and create accompanying execution roadmaps to implement the changes
- Has worked in a global delivery environment and with distributed teams
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working within Agile delivery environments
- Formal Business Architecture accreditation
- Has delivered thought leadership to clients and external forums such as Industry Analysts or conferences
- Experience of Xchanging product suite – Xuber, XIS, XIC
- Experience of Lloyds of London Target Operating Model (TOM) - Blueprint
- Worked with Guidewire
- Had ‘end client’ as well as ‘consulting’ experience.
Deep experience of working within the Insurance industry
Preferably within London Markets/Lloyds of London Broker/MA and Re-Insurances sectors.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centres worldwide and approximately 221,700 employees as of December 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant
Cognizant is unable to accept applications for this role from candidates requiring UK work permit sponsorship
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.com@cognizant.com, quoting reference number:TCSM INS