Our client is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, advisory, accounting and tax services.
The role is to act as the number two in the firm’s core valuation team;
Provide specific resource/expertise to support their valuation services offering. The role is split between the Core transactional valuation team and Financial reporting Valuations (Mainly intangibles). The work involves working with the unit leaders of both teams to both develop new valuation opportunities as well as also playing a key role in delivering existing valuation services to clients.
This role will expand the current service offering.
The role will be split between (1) The core transactional valuation team and (2) Financial Reporting Valuations
(1) Core transactional valuations
- Providing business valuation services to assist clients with their business plan development, strategic investment decisions, or other financial objectives
- Conducting valuation to allow third parties to understand the worth of an entity, asset or liability and make informed business and investment decisions.
- Providing valuations in line with regulatory requirements (such as the Take over Code)
(2) Financial Reporting Valuations
- Business Combinations under IFRS 3 - Financial reporting valuation for business combinations (i.e., a client's allocation of purchase price to assets and liabilities acquired)
- Valuation of stand-alone intangibles (Such as Brands)
- Impairment of Assets - Valuation of goodwill and indefinite and long-lived asset impairment testing for financial reporting purposes.
- Other Financial Reporting Valuations (e.g. Derivatives)
- Extensive financial advisory/valuation related experience from either a corporate or advisory firm and (in particular) specific intangible asset valuation expertise.
- Experience of key valuation techniques for business valuation, PPA assignments and intangibles
- Established experience in a key industry, service area and/or client base
- Demonstrable technical excellence and an ability to lead and manage significant client engagements
- Ability to develop new business opportunities
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Experience in a professional services firm
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral
Please send your CV to email@example.com
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.orgTCmindbench100
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy