Our client is a global leader in the provision of Education services. They are rapidly growing and developing their services further, and are now looking for a Senior Marketing Strategy Manager to join them.
This is a senior management role in the Marketing Unit responsible for leading Marketing efforts on identification, evaluation & implementation of strategic growth opportunities, as well as ensuring that the Marketing Director that the Marketing Unit’s likelihood to meet its business targets by leading and delivering the Unit's strategic business planning. The role is responsible for:
- Identification, sizing, evaluation, implementation and review of marketing strategy projects that enable rapid progress against market opportunities
- Leading the Unit Business Planning cycle for Marketing
- Coordinating the Marketing input to the Student Number Planning process to ensure University commercial targets are appropriately stretching and well grounded
- Delivering timely and high quality management information that includes recommendations to improve performance and therefore increases the certainty of achieving Unit strategic and commercial objectives
- A degree and relevant professional qualifications or equivalent experience within a marketing, advertising or business related discipline
- Experienced, commercially focused, marketing or strategy professional with a track record of success in leading a strategy function at a senior level in a similar sized organisation.
- Experience of the facilitation of growth in similar environments useful
- Developing implementable marketing strategies
- Ability to adapt style to suit a large and complex public sector organisation
Please send your CV to email@example.com
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.orgTCEducation Marketing
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy