Our client is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on them to learn through short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with them to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convening’s, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. A Global, technology-driven, and nimble, their 1,400 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries. They believe strongly in their mission- and values-driven culture. Their core values drive their success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
The Senior Research Associate will work within one of the three key client facing Business Units, which are Private Equity, Equity and Credit. The main role of the Senior Research Associate will be to support senior colleagues with their client’s customised research projects and work directly with the Council Members.
The Senior Research Associate programme involves a fast-paced progression through their global market-making operation. Senior Research Associates gain exposure to a wide array of cutting-edge business topics, thought leaders, and decision-makers. The programme places an imperative on developing strong business acumen, time-management skills, and practical communication skills. Senior Research Associates make an immediate impact by liaising with key opinion leaders and senior level industry executives.
Their Senior Research Associate is responsible for:
- Support the client facing team. The Senior Research Associate will provide project support to the client facing team who manage multiple projects on a day-to-day basis.
- Facilitating educational interactions between Council Members and our clients, enable our clients to make more informed and confident investment decisions. The Senior Research Associate is tasked with fulfilling time sensitive research requests by analysing client requests, and building and qualifying primary populations of topic experts. Most client/expert interactions consist of telephone consultations but also may consist of surveys, research travel programs, and in-depth engagements.
- Assist in the programming of live meetings.The Senior Associate is responsible for supporting the client facing team organise and host small group conversations between Council Members and clients.
- Enhancing the Councils. Developing relationships with the most respected thought leaders across sectors, as well as recruiting new senior executives and leading consultants into the Councils through research, networking, and direct outreach.
- Working towards growing client relationships.The Senior Research Associate will be working towards gaining responsibility of developing relationships with clients, who are primarily leading investment professionals across EMEA. This relationship development will stem from in-person client meetings, project execution, and telephone interactions.
- Team-wide collaboration. The Senior Research Associate is expected to work closely with our Sales and Business Development team and other research professionals to develop customized products for clients.
Our clientattracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon excellence, integrity, creativity, and professionalism.
- Interest in financial industry
- Bachelor’s degree, or above
- Experiences as client-facing or Analyst roles in relevant industries such as banking, business services, market research, consultancies and financial services, etc., plus significant ongoing curiosity about trends and personalities in the project-related sector.
- Demonstrated performance and business judgment, in some or all of the following areas:
- Sales, negotiation, or networking with high-end professionals; and/or
- Business development, corporate development, product development,
- Product management.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- Ability to identify best match/solution of requests/questions and to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Successful track record working in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.comTC001
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy