Tenzing is one of New Zealand's premier business and technology consulting organisations. Our clients include many of New Zealand's household names across a range of industries as well as government organisations. As a result we are able to provide interesting and challenging opportunities for experienced architects. We have a small, highly-skilled team that operates across both Auckland and Wellington. Due to high demand we are in growth mode.
We are seeking a senior Solution Architect with solid industry experience, comfortable across business, application, data and technology architecture, but with an especially strong background in the application and integration space. In addition we are looking for the following attributes:
- Solid experience with architecture frameworks, methodology, modelling, process and requirements analysis and end-to-end business solution design
- Integration experience across API, SOA and middleware
- Excellent relationship, communication and leadership skills, including presentation and facilitation skills
- IT Strategy, planning and roadmaps
- Experience with various IT governance, SDLC and delivery approaches including agile and waterfall
- At least 10+ years' IT industry experience with 4-7 years' specific architecture experience in large and/or complex environments
Consulting experience is an advantage but not a requirement.
In return, you'll be joining a close-knit but diverse, professional team, working on a broad mix of projects across a range of industries. We also offer a range of benefits such as a bonus, mobile phone/plan, insurances and the option to take 5 or 6 weeks' holiday as standard.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear more!
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: www.bfound.net/list.aspx?CoId=1983
To apply by email to this position, please apply via our website www.tenzing.co.nz and click on Career Opportunities.