Our client has a strong record of working with C-level leaders in major private and public sector organisations, directly addressing their greatest strategic challenges. As a Principal Consultant, you will be involved in business development, account management and managing assignment delivery, as well as leading in other internal and external roles.
As a service designer you will focus on the creation and development of new commercial service offerings. You will be charged with leading client engagements and guiding teams through the service design process. You will define and drive the design process moving from insights to ideas, threading design and business thinking together to deliver inventive solutions from concept to launch.
You will utilize industry design standards and best practices to define and implement design criteria, and apply user centred design methodologies to ensure ideas are based on customer needs. Together with other creative colleagues, you work on bringing new ideas to life conducting. You will lead user research and testing, create personas, map customer journeys and develop service blueprints for complex products and services. You will also work with the client team to issue regular status reports and work with them to manage changes in scope and devise contingency plans.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org
• Experience designing applications, experiences, websites, products and services that balance user needs, business objectives and technological constraints
• Experience with UI / UX with platforms
• Experience owning a project vision, execution, quality and client relationship
• Skilled at developing strategic relationships, working with senior stakeholders on high profile work, whilst mentoring and coaching junior team members
• Strong academically, with an ability to undertake complex quantitative and qualitative analysis
• Ability to translate value propositions into service experiences and break down these experiences into requirements for software and process developments.
• Lead workshops and design sprints, conduct customer interviews and test products with customers and producers.
• Work with prototyping team members to make defined requirement tangible.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) with the ability to be a thought partner/ coach to clients and internal team
• Able to function, adapt and succeed in a constantly changing, fast paced environment
• Positive attitude and motivation to deliver and ensure highest quality deliverables
• Willingness to travel
• Interaction and Visual design skills (proficiency with Adobe AI, CS, InDesign, Sketch, OmniGraffle, as well as good experience with MS Office is a big plus)
• Excellent knowledge of rapid prototyping tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invision or Flinto is a big plus
• Financial Service Experience / Experience working with FinTechs. Experience with platform business models (e.g. uber, airbnb, youtube, facebook, google, wechat) is a big plus
• You will enjoy developing creative problem-solving skills to apply your own informed views and taste based on a diverse set of perspectives, contexts and research inputs.
• You can challenge clients and colleagues to question traditional approaches to a problem
• You will have excellent communication capabilities and high emotional intelligence
• You have a passion for user-centred designing.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy