If you are a telecoms, media and communications professional with a consulting and systems integration background, NTT DATA UK can provide an excellent platform for developing your career while helping our clients to tackle some of their biggest challenges. Our Telco Media practice is currently seeking a senior Service Management consultant. You will be integral to shaping, winning and delivering service management projects, working with Tier 1 global telecoms, media and communications organisations.
- Supporting Client Partners to develop and secure new Service Management opportunities
- Developing business cases to enable clients to obtain internal approval to progress their initiatives
- Influence senior clients around the disruptive and emergent themes that relate to service management excellence
- Planning new engagements with clients to ensure that projects are deliverable and will meet the client’s needs.
- Leading the initial engagement with a client to establish the team and working practices.
- Providing subject matter expertise and assurance to ongoing service management projects across multiple clients.
- Extensive knowledge of ITIL, with a particular focus on Service Design, Transition and Service Operation
- Knowledge and experience of navigating the OSS space including the functions and data that consist its constituent domains
- Experience of Service Management Process transformation and adoption of new working practices
- Knowledge of Frameworx, specifically eTOM
- Knowledge of the Telco (fixed, mobile and ICT) and/or Media industry knowledge domains and their business processes, key trends and value drivers
- Client-facing project management and presentation experience in a professional services consultancy
- Able to structure and build business cases, linked to outcomes, benefits and technology capabilities
For more information and to apply click here.