An exciting opportunity has arisen for an MS Dynamics Solution Architect to join our Consultancy practice. If you have an MS Dynamics / consulting background, we can provide an excellent platform to develop your career in order for you to help our clients tackle some of their biggest challenges. As a Solutions Architect, you will be integral to the delivery of many client projects, working within our sector verticals including Tier 1 global telecommunication and media organisations, Public Services and Insurance Providers.
This role can be London or Birmingham based but could involve a significant amount of travel within the UK and overseas therefore will require flexibility.
- Working with business and technical stakeholders on future product direction and technology capability
- Design, delivery and governance of end-to-end solutions from inception through to successful completion
- Promoting and facilitating coordination of all technical and non-technical streams within a programme to achieve the successful delivery of an integrated solution
- Working in a varied technical environment covering digital, applications and infrastructure
- Working as part of consultancy projects and within high-performing, collaborative teams
- Knowledge of the UK composite insurance/financial services/Telecoms or Public Services domains and their business processes, key trends and value drivers
- Skilled at explaining and presenting both solutions and rationale for decision making to a technical and non-technical audience via documentation and presentations
- Full project life cycle delivery experience - including pre-sales, estimation, proposal & bid writing, project and team management
- Technically aware of the integration sector (and the wider technology environment) with the ability to apply product capabilities to deliver effective solutions for our clients
Should Have experience of the following;
- Dynamics CRM Sales Online
- Dynamics CRM Customer Service Online
- Dynamics CRM Project Server Online
- Dynamics CRM C# Development
- Scrum project delivery methodologyNice to haves would be:
Ideally Have experience of the following
To apply for this role CLICK HERE.
Join NTT DATA in the UK and you will be joining a growing company where you will be more than just another employee. With an entrepreneurial attitude you will have the opportunity to grow your career and stand out from the crowd. At NTT DATA we help develop innovative business and IT solutions for some of the most respected organisations in the public and private sectors.
At NTT DATA we place great importance on the value of diversity. The powerful effect of being able to call on a diverse workforce and all the benefits that go with it are central to our culture. It's a core principle that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. We believe that building an inclusive and diverse workplace is essential to our success; we want our people to feel comfortable, be themselves and, as a result, be productive.