An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Solutions Architect to consolidate IT & Network domain capability in our Consultancy practice. If you have a consulting background, we can provide an excellent platform to develop your career in order for you to help our clients tackle some of their biggest challenges. As a Solutions Architect, you will be integral to supporting business development and delivery of Network Solutions within the Telco Media Sector.
This role is London based but could involve a significant amount of travel within the UK and overseas therefore will require flexibility.
- Support Networks Lead in developing network related business in the Telco and Media market Sector.
- Partner ecosystem development, GTM, pipeline generation and execution
- Proposition generation and market validation
- Collateral creation, including powerpoints, white papers, social media posts etc.
- Generating and identifying client opportunities
- Client and potential client pre and post sales engagement
- Technical delivery in the Networks domain
Competancies & Critical Skills
- Over 10 years experience in Telco Network domain
- Self-motivated, Practical natured (willing to get hands dirty), Passion for self-learning
- Network domain design and architecture (current and future), including:
- Mobile (including 5G) and Fixed Networks
- Operational Support Systems (OSS)
- Cloud and automation (desirable)
- Proposition creation, including all associated collateral
- Great written and verbal communication
- Comfortable conversing with C-level clients
- Comfortable working with both Business and Technical clients
- A passion for technology and how to solve business solutions with technology
- Speaking at Conferences
- Knowledge of the UK Telco Media domain and their business processes, key trends and value drivers
- Skilled at explaining and presenting both solutions and rationale for decision making to a technical and non-technical audience via documentation and presentations
- Full project life cycle delivery experience - including pre-sales, estimation, proposal & bid writing, project and team management
- Technically aware of the integration sector (and the wider technology environment) with the ability to apply product capabilities to deliver effective solutions for our clients
To apply for this role CLICK HERE.
Join NTT DATA in the UK and you will be joining a growing company where you will be more than just another employee. With an entrepreneurial attitude you will have the opportunity to grow your career and stand out from the crowd. At NTT DATA we help develop innovative business and IT solutions for some of the most respected organisations in the public and private sectors.
At NTT DATA we place great importance on the value of diversity. The powerful effect of being able to call on a diverse workforce and all the benefits that go with it are central to our culture. It's a core principle that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. We believe that building an inclusive and diverse workplace is essential to our success; we want our people to feel comfortable, be themselves and, as a result, be productive.