My client is a well-respected, fast growing, independent advisory company that specialises in providing benchmarking and best practice consulting services to financial institutions. The firm uses benchmarking as a quantitative diagnostic tool to identify client improvement opportunities, build the business case, and design the strategic and operational changes required to achieve it. My client typically works with top management (C-suite) executives from major European banks.
As a Consultant / Snr. Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Project managing firm’s multi-client, multi-country benchmarking programmes to ensure that they are delivered to time and high quality;
- Overseeing and constructing client deliverables to ensure the highest possible quality, including insightful client key findings reports and quantified recommendations;
- Line managing a team of analysts with responsibility for recruiting, coaching, developing and improving the team’s individual and collective performance;
- Managing key client relationships throughout and beyond the benchmarking cycle to ensure maximum satisfaction and relationship development;
- Presenting results to clients and disseminating key messages amongst key audiences and stakeholders;
- Planning for client workshops, preparing relevant materials, delivering / facilitating and creating the action report or other follow up deliverables;
- Developing and managing the development of thought leadership research articles, covering retail banking best practices, industry trends and insights.
You will be based in London but will have the opportunity to visit clients across Europe (note, this role does not involve long periods working on a single client site). My client is particularly looking for fluent Spanish speakers.
- You will ideally have a background in consultancy, strategy and/or research, with exposure to, or an interest in, banking and/or insurance.
- You should be able to demonstrate excellent line, project and client management experience and will have firstclass analytical and consulting skills, plus a customer service ethos and superb inter-personal skills.
- We are particularly looking for fluent Spanish speakers
- You should have a good degree from a top tier university with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience and/or an MBA from a leading business school. Please only apply if you meet all of the above criteria and you are eligible to work within the United Kingdom.
How to apply:
If you feel you have the right level of skills and experience for this role, please contact Valerija Romanovic at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting 'Spanish Consultant’. Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days.
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy