Our client is a market-leading health technology company offering GP consultations online, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. They are in the digital health market which is set for rapid growth over the next 5 years. They are expected to grow massively and this creates multiple career opportunities for employees.
What they are looking for:
They are seeking an experienced and skilled manager of all supplier contracts across the client and their subsidiaries. Applying the principles of strategic supplier management you will build strong relationships with both existing and new suppliers and ensure they meet their contractual obligations and performance SLAs.
- A key responsibility will be the onboarding of a national network of providers, performing due diligence and ensuring data sharing agreements are in place. Working with the operations team you will operationalise the relationship for go live.
- In addition to this you will bring to the role commercial acumen and contract management, review and writing skills, which will be necessary for both customer and employee/consultant contracts. (This does not include the relationship management of these areas).
- Own the process. You are responsible for defining and implementing policies and processes which ensure suppliers are appropriately managed, that adequate due diligence is performed to ensure data, contractual and operational risks are at an acceptable level and suppliers perform against their contractual obligations and value is obtained.
- Qualify suppliers. You will ensure that suppliers meet our standards for operational delivery, data governance, clinical safety and financial stability, working with business functions as necessary.
- Negotiation. You will lead on contract negotiations, ensuring value for money and that our interests are contractually protected.
- Maintain information. You will keep accurate and up to date information about our suppliers in the supplier portfolio, along with a catalogue of products and services provided.
- Review and evaluate. On a regular basis you will review the performance of suppliers to ensure quality and value, including annual due diligence on key suppliers, especially where there is a transfer of data. You will liaise with relevant functions to obtain regular feedback from users of the services, and work with suppliers on continual service improvement plans based on this feedback.
- Readiness. Ensures that everything is in place for the supplier to provide products and/or services
- IT Suppliers. You will work closely with the CTO to ensure that all IT service management relationships of key suppliers are clearly defined and allocated. As well as monitoring these relationships to ensure they remain effective.
- Supplier Incidents. You are responsible for managing the process for major incident reviews to ensure suppliers learn lessons and improve their services following issues.
- To undertake other duties that may be reasonably requested.
Who fits the role
A passionate self-starter with;
- Proven working experience in supplier management
- Commercial acumen. Sound understanding of commercial and legal language.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and networking skills
- Strong planning skills with a logical and systematic approach to work
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivator with good organisational and time management skills
What they offer you (amongst other role specific benefits)
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number:TCSupplier Relationship Management
- A supportive and approachable management team
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Free Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Informal office environment
- Weekly fruit deliveries/Nespresso Machine
- Flexible and home working
- Talented, welcoming and social team
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy