Our client is one of the world's leading diversified health care benefits companies, they provide people with information and resources to help them make better informed decisions about their health care – and the financial side of health care. Their health insurance products include medical, pharmacy, dental, behavioral health. They also offer services for health care management, workers' compensation administration and health information technology.
This is an important senior role, providing a lead for internal consultancy in the global insurance business.
The work of the role includes:
- To undertake region by region diagnostics. A regional diagnostic is an assessment of the strategy, capabilities required to deliver that strategy, an assessment of the current standards and capabilities. From there, a gap analysis is created with specific requirements and solutions are developed before a plan is put together to implement the solution and drive performance improvement.
- To curate and coordinate the cross-functional team.
- To prepare summary reports for board level presentations.
- Develop the methodology for diagnostics.
- Develop up a culture of continuous improvement
- Director or Senior Management experience at a major consulting firm
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Operations experience in health experience useful
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.orgTC 01
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy