We are workig with a major restaurant company which is undergoing major transformation and change. Reporting to the MD of the leisure business, the job holder will provide leadership, co-ordination and coaching for the delivery of all business change. Define & build new business propositions that generate new revenue and improved profitability.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the change management steering committee, coordinating different functions involved (Supply chain, Marketing, IT, Training)
- Develop and manage current active projects and initiatives
- Coordinate and ensure successful launch of new menus across different brands throughout the business
- Identify, shape and develop new business ideas that deliver incremental revenue/profit or cost savings.
- Execute the build/development of new initiatives, ensuring any associated business change needs are identified and managed.
Technical skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated success in consultancy working on hospitality and/or retail projects and change programmes
- Commercially astute, experienced in leading and influencing people and changes
- Experience of shaping and leading strategic initiatives to deliver business growth and /or efficiency
- Demonstrable passion for emerging hospitality technologies and trends, with experience of developing these
- Experience of working in fast paced, high growth, high volume, multi-channel customer focused hospitality or retail focused organisations
Initial six month contract – may be the opportunity to extend for the right candidate.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy