Our client is pioneering online grocery delivery service that is revolutionising the way people shop in the UK and internationally. They depend on innovative technology driven solutions to deliver our world class service. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and join a dynamic team in a fast moving and growing business.
This strategic role will be responsible for driving part of their programme for immediate and same day orders. You will have a commercially savvy approach to solving problems, an analytical eye for detail and an entrepreneurial mindset to progress and innovate at pace. This role combines a strategy & commercial focus as well as working with the best technology and engineering expertise to provide solutions that shoppers love.
The right candidate will bring new opportunities to life through:
- Use their commercial expertise to drive the overall direction of a proposition
- Lead analysis and solution exploration to identify the right solutions for the proposition
- Providing a can-do attitude in a fast paced environment to turn projects into a reality
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset to progress and innovate at pace, working with the wealth of experts across various fields to identify the best possible solutions
- Update and gather input from senior management to continuously drive forward the programme
- A highly analytical, strategic, and logical approach to work and the ability to deal with ambiguity and apply structure and clarity
- Ability to clearly articulate the business requirements, goals, project scope, and develop high-level project timelines into detailed plans
- Effective communication, relationship management and presentation skills at all levels of the business
- Ability to identify, validate and select the correct course of action
- Ability to understand and challenge expert opinions
- Ability to show initiative, self-motivation and innovation
- Experience in strategic business development or a commercial P&L role
- Experience in Consultancy/ Banking/ Finance or Private Equity
- Experience of managing projects across multiple streams in a fast paced environment
- Strong track-record of hitting and exceeding businesses expectations
- Preferred experience working with engineering, technology or operations teams to drive innovation and changing missions.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.orgTC001
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy