Our client is the leading strategic consulting company in the water industry, with six offices around the world (UK, France, Singapore, USA, China, and Bahrain). They are a truly international organization offering plenty of opportunities to travel for projects, to client sites and to other offices globally. They pride ourselves on our dedication to individual development and growth, driven through an inclusive working environment with interaction and training from colleagues at all levels, including Partners. From day one, you will be immersed in real, comprehensive projects alongside your colleagues, promoting opportunities to learn fast and build your core expertise in the water sector.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.orgTCwater sector
Their client range from innovative start-ups to large global industrial companies and private equity investors worldwide. We support them to accelerate their growth in the water industry and adjacent markets such as biogas and resource recovery, through a comprehensive set of services including:
• Market Intelligence
• Strategy Advice
• Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
• PPP Advisory
They are looking for a Senior Consultant to join their team. As a senior consultant you will lead smaller projects independently, and lead workstreams on larger project teams under the guidance of a Project Manager typically with 2 other consultants. You’ll be supporting their clients by conducting research and interviews, contributing to problem solving sessions, analysing data, writing up your insights and presenting your recommendations to our clients.
Their office is led by a former Partner at McKinsey & Company, and their team in Oxford will provide coaching and support to you.
They expect successful candidates will subsequently transition to a Project Manager role with Amane Advisors.
- Experience in strategy consulting, including managing own work streams and smaller projects. Ideally, you will have had international exposure
- University degree in Business, Social sciences or Environmental
- Experience in a consulting or strategy role
- Excellent written and spoken English, other languages are an advantage
- Analytical mindset and ability to synthesize large amount of information
- Problem-solving oriented
- At ease with numbers and strong attention to details
- Deadline driven and able to multi-task
- Able to build strong relationships with colleagues and clients
- Experience with presenting to senior executives at companies
- Proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Interest in water-related environmental issues
- Ideally with international exposure (study/work)
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy