Aleron is currently hiring for Strategy Consultants at the Manager and Senior Manager level to join our growing team. We are looking for energetic, passionate and determined individuals with a track record of achievement in consulting, and a specialism in operating models, process reengineering and / or change management.
Aleron is a social impact consultancy. Using robust evidence and creative collaboration, we tailor our support to best suit the needs and purpose of the organisation. Together with our clients, we accelerate innovation and build the capabilities of people, processes and technologies, to target and enable positive impact and lasting change.
Aleron was founded in 2010 to bring a new approach to creating positive and sustainable change around the world. Since then, we have successfully delivered over 500 projects with more than 100 organisations, ranging from start-up impact ventures, corporates through to leading medical research nonprofits and multi-million pound foundations.
Our team brings a unique blend of expertise, from strategy and finance to advocacy and operations, with a commitment to analytical rigour and generating actionable insight. We are a high energy, entrepreneurial team – commitment, risk-taking and a strong work ethic is essential, as is a sense of fun.
To learn more about Aleron and our services, please visit our website at www.aleronpartners.com.
About the role
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of complex client engagements, working with senior client leadership and managing internal project teams. You will also help to support key internal projects contributing to the ongoing growth and operations of the company.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working with clients and senior leadership teams to translate strategic goals into effective operating models
- Assessing the structure of organisations using analytical tools and techniques, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Helping organisations to navigate organisational change, through planning and supporting the implementation of new structures
- Identifying, quantifying and supporting the delivery of the financial and non-financial benefits of organisation design
- Communicating insights and recommended solutions through written, spoken, and visual mediums, running workshops, and effectively persuading and influencing key stakeholders
- Working closely with a range of clients to build consensus, embed recommendations and train staff
We are looking for individuals with:
- 5 - 8 years of experience with a top-tier consulting or professional services firm
- Experience of working on operating models, organisational design and process redesign projects in a consulting organisation, or in an internal consultant role ideally in focused on the public or voluntary sector
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills
- Ability to build effective relationships with people at all levels and manage stakeholders, to drive change
- Hands on, operationally minded, pragmatic and highly organised
- Passionate about social and environmental change
- Market leading and competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to grow with our business and take on rapidly increasing levels of responsibility for leading projects and client relationships
- Entrepreneurial experience, flexibility and training
How to apply
Please note that we will be recruiting on a rolling basis. You must be eligible to work in the UK without visa sponsorship.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter by 9PM Sunday 23rd February 2020 to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number:TCTC01