We have an exciting opportunity for a Strategy Consultant to join a fast growing autonomous vehicle business based in Germany or from London. The role will involve travel in order to deliver consulting engagements. You will be the lead on consulting projects, responsible for scoping work, performing analysis and delivering the outcomes to the client. When you are not working on primary consulting engagements you will be working on progressing other projects, and providing an internal advisory service. You will join a small, highly-motivated team in a dynamic company. You will be expected to own your responsibilities and make the role your own. They are looking for people who can demonstrate initiative, creativity, problem solving abilities, attention to detail and an amazing ability to deliver.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number:TC100
This role will suit Strategy & Operations Management Consultants who have worked within consulting firms or corporate strategy and are looking to leverage their Consulting Toolkit in an exciting industry with a much wider degree of autonomy and flexibility. It is critical that the candidate is straight to the point, pragmatic and realistic.
Role and Responsibilities
• Scope consulting engagements, including clearly structuring how the project will be elivered
• Project Management, including management of the client and other parties involved
• Perform qualitative analysis, including primary/secondary research, stakeholder interviews
• Perform quantitative analysis. Role will involve heavy use of Excel
• Create well structured consulting reports, clearly conveying actionable findings
• Contribute to Business Development activities
• As a start-up, each member of the team pitches in to all aspects of business operations, from IT to administration to board reporting and this role is no exception. You will take responsibility of an aspect of internal operations.
• You must also be comfortable working across multiple time-zones and travelling abroad on a regular basis
• You must be comfortable working in a rapidly evolving market where not all the answers are known.
• You have a strong background in Strategy Management Consulting or in-house Corporate Advisory.
• Demonstrated experience of leading projects (or workstreams of projects) and a desire to expand on this.
• Clear and structured approach.
• Ability to cut through the traditional Consulting fluff to deliver real insights
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Excellent attention to detail. Do not underestimate the importance that we put on this.
• Project management.
• Ability to build and maintain highly effective working relationships with a range of people.
• Ability to develop creative ideas and transform them into practical reality.
• Fluency in English and German.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy