Our client's mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Our client can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates their uniqueness.
What’s it all about?
The role of Strategy Pricing Manager / Analsyt involves developing pricing strategy and/or broader corporate initiatives, including collaborating with business lines across Regional and Functional areas. Specific projects will vary greatly in business focus, depth, and stakeholder served, ranging from broad coordination efforts across multiple regions and/or functional areas to focused special assignments for senior management that are of particular high strategic importance. The position requires the ability to apply strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve business problems, and quickly arrive at recommendations that drive corporate priorities. The role with report to the Senior Director Europe Pricing Strategy and and be based in their offices in central London.
What they expect of you, day to day.
- Identify, structure, and manage complex issues to quickly arrive at recommendations that drive corporate priorities and demonstrate results to business lines
- Structure and build quantitative and qualitative analyses and develop business frameworks linked to initiatives
- Drive the analysis of the financial impact of new opportunities utilizing client and market data, including evaluating pricing opportunities across Europe
- Develop, structure and drive incentives for client agreements with merchants and acquirers in partnership with sales team
- Work within cross-functional and cross-regional project teams to solve corporate business problems, collaborating and coordinating with a range of internal stakeholders to make recommendations on a wide range of business issues.
- Build and maintain business landscape knowledge, to provide solid foundational context for critical strategic projects.
- Manage rate change opportunity vetting and forecasting, including but not limited to business case and stakeholder impact assessment development around all proposed new fees/services and/or rate modifications.
- Participate in continuous training with strategy teams.
What we’re after…
- Bachelor's degree from or similar academic experience required.
- Proven experience at a top-tier strategy consulting firm McKinsey, BCG, Bain or at the corporate strategy practices of Accenture, AT Kearney, LEK, Deloitte Consulting, PwC, KPMG, EY, Booz Allen, or Oliver Wyman preferred.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
- Ability to work independently, usually within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to build rigorous, fact-bases that support recommendations to senior management, other executive, functional, or regional management.
- Must be able to develop content independently, often under significant time constraints.
- Should be able to prioritize work flow with limited supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple project workstreams, with proven success in synthesizing large data sets related to a wide variety of business problems.
- Eagerness to work intensively in joint teams with personnel of all levels to accomplish project objectives.
- Personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages in written and verbal communications.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
Please send your CV to email@example.com
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy