We are looking for an experienced Technical Architect to join our award winning Digital team. We really believe that you have to enjoy work to get the most from it so, whilst challenging, this will be a stimulating client facing role. Based out of Shoreditch but with requirement to spend time on client site, you will have endless variety to excel in your career. This is an ideal opportunity for someone from a Digital background who knows how to live and breathe NTT Data Digital and the clients we support.
We are seeking someone who has worked across a portfolio of Digital technologies, supporting the consistency of customer experience, ease of development, back office integration, speed to market and site performance. It’s a varied role and you could be working on multiple user segments, product categories and digital domains at any one time. It’s a great opportunity for you to play a pivotal role in digital transformation.
- Work across clients providing technology reviews, technology strategies, high level designs and design authority governance in the digital space.
- Ensure that all project/product technical paths are designed appropriately and cleanly with low cost solutions that meet or exceed the business expectations.
- Ensure all technical issues and risks are managed appropriately and resolved in a timely manner.
- Facilitating a joint understanding of the outcomes of technology change and eliciting clear statements of technical requirements.
- Delivering large scale, multi-project technical solutions throughout the entire development lifecycle from inception to operation.
- Worked on digital transformation projects using diverse digital technologies, e.g. eCommerce, Portals, Content Management platforms, Omni-Channel and Multi-device solutions, products such as Hybris, Adobe AEM, Oracle WCS, etc.
- Experience of working in multiple diverse delivery modes (including multi-speed delivery), from pure waterfall to pure agile and blending onshore and offshore delivery teams,
- Able to operate at multiple levels of detail and to communicate effectively throughout the organisation, from providing detailed technology reviews to presenting high level technology strategies.
- Able to own the end to end technical delivery; strong problem solver and able to balance the requirements of diverse stakeholders without compromising the quality of the delivery.
- Ideally TOGAF 9 Certified.
To apply for this role CLICK HERE.
If you’re inquisitive, a compulsive problem-solver, eager to contribute and personally fascinated by the challenges of heavy-duty digital transformation projects, then NTT DATA Digital is somewhere you’ll enjoy working. NTT Digital has brought together digital experts from consulting, creative and technology to create a practice that delivers against the needs of clients to deliver digital transformation. You will be joining a growing company where you will be more than just another employee. With an entrepreneurial attitude you will have the opportunity to grow your career and stand out from the crowd.
At NTT DATA we place great importance on the value of diversity. The powerful effect of being able to call on a diverse workforce and all the benefits that go with it are central to our culture. It's a core principle that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. We believe that building an inclusive and diverse workplace is essential to our success; we want our people to feel comfortable, be themselves and, as a result thrive.