We are looking for talented technical consultants to join our fast growing team. To be considered you will have a strong technical background (typically you will have worked in solution design or architecture roles) and working with telco or media companies will have formed a significant part of your career to date.
- As a technical consultant, you will be integral to the delivery of client projects and the overall development of our practice,
- Working with Tier 1 global telecommunication and media organisations
- Working as part of consultancy projects and within high-performing, collaborative teams
- Knowledge of telecommunications and understanding of the key trends and value drivers
- A deep understanding of key technical developments in your area of expertise and the ability to explain what they mean for our clients
- A natural enthusiasm for and overall broad knowledge of a range of technologies
- Experience of working in complex environments across multiple business and technology domains
- A genuine excitement and natural enthusiasm for technology and innovative solutions.
- This role could involve a significant amount of travel within the UK and overseas and will require flexibility
To apply for this role please click here.
Join NTT DATA in the UK and you will be joining a growing company where you will be more than just another employee. With an entrepreneurial attitude you will have the opportunity to grow your career and stand out from the crowd. At NTT DATA we help develop innovative business and IT solutions for some of the most respected organisations in the public and private sectors.
At NTT DATA we place great importance on the value of diversity. The powerful effect of being able to call on a diverse workforce and all the benefits that go with it are central to our culture. It's a core principle that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. We believe that building an inclusive and diverse workplace is essential to our success; we want our people to feel comfortable, be themselves and, as a result, be productive.