Our client is one of the fastest UK technology businesses. They make technology make a difference and are thought leaders in software development, artificial intelligence and technology consulting. Among other things they design, build and optimise high performance cloud-based systems for mission critical business operations. From E-commerce websites and high-volume ordering systems to online ticketing and mobile CRM applications, they specialise in the creation of high performance, scalable online systems. People turn to them to solve hard problems and to advise them on how to use technology to transform their organisation.
This is a key new role created to capitalise on growth in their business. The Sales Director will hunt for new business and be responsible for developing and winning sales opportunities for software development. You will create and deliver account strategies to acquire new clients and cross-sell to existing clients.
What will you do?
Join their expanding team and work with a range of clients in different industry sectors.
This is a varied role, giving an opportunity to make your mark in a growth business. You will work closely with the senior management team and clients, to understand client challenges and develop and sell appropriate solutions. You will identify, qualify and close opportunities and build relationships with clients at all levels.
They value people who are curious in outlook, interested in technology and solving problems. They are known for their pragmatic, straightforward advice to clients. They demystify complex issues and help their clients create value with technology. Their Sales Director will embody these values. You will enjoy working independently or in teams and can own an opportunity from beginning to end.
They are looking for people with the following skills and experiences:
· Developing effective account strategies and compelling proposals.
· Previous experience of selling software development contracts.
· Identification of new business opportunities and closure of new business.
· Growing existing accounts through cross and up selling.
· Building and maintaining relationships at all levels including C-level.
· Inputting into marketing initiatives.
· Competitive base salary and excellent bonus which means that in year 1 you can earn +£180k package
· Great career progression – as a fast-growing company there is plenty of opportunity to show what you can do.
· Flexible working – They trust people to do the right thing and don’t watch the clock
· Personal pension
· Company Funded Medical Benefit
· Life Assurance – 4 times your salary for your beneficiaries
· Maternity, Paternity, Adoption leave
· Childcare vouchers
· 25 days’ holiday
· Cycle to work – buy a bike with us
· Free breakfast
· Free fruit – but they are no angels, they also have plenty of free unhealthy snacks
Please send your CV to email@example.com
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.orgTC001
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy