Corporate Strategy Manager
Our client is a leading global gaming and entertainment company. Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. They craft games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and they employ all kinds of people from all types of backgrounds to bring them to life. They believe they simply can’t expect diversity in their players and new ideas in their games without first nurturing it in their people.
They are the leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. They are also a serious business that takes pride in having fun. Every single day they mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to craft the games the world loves to play. Their mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life.
This is a unique opportunity to join a successful and highly valued team that works closely with their executive leadership in shaping their long-term strategy and roadmap, and in making mission-critical decisions that cut across the full breadth of their business. The team also supports the implementation of new business initiatives that ‘move the needle’ for them.
Working collaboratively across all parts of their business, including their game teams, technology, marketing, and business performance, you will be responsible for supporting a dynamic mix of high-impact projects. Many of these projects are inherently complex and cross-functional in nature. You will play a key role in addressing some of their biggest opportunities and threats. Along the way, you will not only build deep expertise in their industry, but also develop your skills as a business leader.
- Support the development of their overarching strategy, including building long-term plans for our Franchises and New IP, distribution and technology strategies,
- Identify, analyse and evaluate mission-critical business decisions through thorough, fact-based analysis, and business case modelling;
- Explore and assess major new business opportunities;
- Work both independently and with stakeholders from across the broader organisation to develop actionable recommendations, and to drive the implementation of our strategic initiatives;
- Experience at a top-tier strategy consulting firm (MBB) (Senior Associate/Consultant/Manager;) and/or
- Ability to think creatively, frame and structure complex problems, and lead substantially complex modules on strategic projects;
- Excellent skills in financial modelling and business case development;
- Impeccable written and oral presentation skills;
- Demonstrable ability to work in a dynamic environment with high ambiguity;
- Proven ability to operate effectively in cross-functional settings - ability to work with stakeholders from a broad range of backgrounds, at all levels of the organization;
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
Useful in addition to the above:
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.orgTCGaming London
- Interest and motivation for gaming;
- Previous work experience in or exposure to one or more of the following sectors: gaming, consumer mobile, consumer internet and/or advertising;
- Master's degree, ideally in Technology/Engineering-related disciplines, or holding an MBA
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy