eDreams ODIGEO (www.edreamsodigeo.com) is the largest online distributor of flights in the world (measured in terms of sales) and one of Europe’s largest e-commerce businesses. Under its five brands (eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink and liligo), it offers the best deals on regularly-scheduled flights, charters, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rentals, vacation packages, travel insurance and stays of varying length to more than 16 million customers all over the world. Present in forty-four countries, the company employs more than 1,700 professionals.
We are looking for a Transformation Manager to join the Transformation Management Office, in our Barcelona based Head Quarters, reporting to the Head of Transformation, ready to lead key projects with cross-functional teams.
- Project Management of several initiatives (overall programme management of 20+ initiatives) defined throughout the transformation process;
- Controlling and mirroring these initiatives;
- Definition of the KPIs and measurement of the effectiveness along these indicators;
- Time and cost controlling;
- Identification of the barriers to change and finding solutions on how to overcome these;
- Gaining buy-in from people affected by the changes to be made;
- Continuous problem-solving throughout the process;
- Analysis of the actions taken, re-visiting and modifying them, if applicable;
- Identification of dependencies between initiatives;
- Presentation of results and continuous development to the Head of Transformation and Top Management (CXO level).
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering, Mathematics, etc;
- 4-6 years of experience in a strategic consultancy firm, or in internal consulting teams at leading multi-national company;
- Outstanding analytical skills (high proficiency of excel/spreadsheets)
- Very good and proven project management skills;
- Excellent communication skills with all stakeholders, outspoken, high energy level;
- Strategic mindset with hands-on mentality, a problem-solver;
- Business Proficiency in English; another European language would be desirable;
- Master in Business Administration would be desirable;
- Experience in e-commerce, digital marketing, online companies will be highly valued;
- Experience in participating in a transformation project (or due diligence) is a plus.
For more information and to apply click here.