Our client is a fast growing consulting firm specialising in the build environment. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to develop their intelligent building management and other solution front end requirements. This is one of those rare moments when someone with talent, ambition and a love of design can really make a difference.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CVrichard@mindbench.co.uk, quoting reference number:TC100
London based and some travel between the development team in Portsmouth and the customers but this can be flexible for the right person and they are open to people working from home when the work allows, the role will be reporting to the head of development and the CEO but they are looking for someone who can work on their own initiative to design, build, test and deploy visually impressive front-end graphics for our enterprise suite of business tools.
You are effectively your own boss and they need someone who can work with their customers to design custom front ends, to re-design their current GUI and communicate this to their development team so that they can deliver to your design. They need someone with creativity, flair and the ability to design and build visually impressive screens. This is a unique opportunity for the right person.
The ideal candidate must have:
• Web based design and creation of wire frames and proof of concept documentation
• Customer liaison and design / feedback
• Experience creating web and mobile application interfaces
• Creative ability to look at a page and understand the best layout, for optimum usability across a range of devices
• Extensive knowledge in web-based applications
• Excellent knowledge of Responsive Web Design (RWD) but able to translate this into visually impressive screens
• Ability to deliver designs in Figma or Sketch or other industry standard design applications
• Ability to create a detailed specifications document with accurate timeframes from a user specification requirements document
• Good documentation and communication skills are vital
• Photoshop or Illustrator experience
• HTML / CSS skills
• Keynote or PowerPoint
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy