My client is a Global Top FinTech company and currently they are looking for a Strategy Development Manager to join their Enterprise Strategy Team.
Purpose of the role:
As a key member of the EMEA Enterprise Strategy Team, the role will be integral to the development and execution of the UK&I Strategic Plan through a broad range of responsibilities.
• They are investing in this group to be the spearhead for the whole UK&I organisation for strategy, innovation and change.
• The remit of the team covers both B2B and D2C with the confluence of both creating potential strategic advantage.
• Contribution to the development of the UK&I Strategic Plan through defined work streams, i.e. this could be the assessment of specific markets or trends which may impact the firm
• Leading or supporting (as agreed) on the development of investment / business cases for UK&I Strategic Projects
• Leading or supporting on the assessment of material strategic issues & challenges • Supporting on the assessment of new vertical or geographic markets & development of market entry strategy working with cross functional teams
• Project Managing strategic projects and activities resulting from the strategic plan or approved business cases, i.e. the agreement of complex strategic partnerships, working with stakeholders from across the business Whilst the role will not have line management responsibility for individuals, it will be expected to manage virtual project teams which include senior stakeholders.
• Degree qualified and experience of working for a leading Consultancy firm, i.e. a big 4 with 2 - 4 years of experience post University
• A good understanding of both:
I. Business Strategy - process, tools, frameworks with experience in their practical application
II. Strategic design – how to take a strategic initiative and design to the next level of detail so it is clearly understood and ready for implementation
• Demonstrate strong logic and judgment to drive clarity between opinion and evidence based views and strong documentation / presenting capabilities
• The ability to run processes at pace across complex organisations to build and develop business cases
• The ability to manage multiple on-going projects bringing efficiency and focus to driving these projects / phases of work to conclusion
• An ability to work effectively in a matrix organisation both within teams and leading teams
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org@mindbench.co.ukTCStrategyManager
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy