Kaiser Associates is seeking analytical, self-driven, and creative candidates who are energized by solving complex problems to join our London team as strategy consulting Managers. Our work leverages fact-based insights, derived from our 360° research capabilities, rigorous data analysis, and internal expertise, to support an elite global client base in solving their most pressing strategic challenges.
Managers at Kaiser balance their day-to-day responsibilities between project and team management, project delivery, and client relationship management. As the leader of the engagement team, Managers are responsible for developing a research strategy, managing strategy execution by junior team members, guiding and conducting analysis, and developing and visualizing recommendations to answer key client questions. Ultimately, Managers are responsible for the quality of our client advice and supporting work.
Kaiser’s non-hierarchical structure allows for frequent interaction with leaders of the firm, and allows Managers to actively lead teams and client interactions. You’ll be supported by an unparalleled group of peers and leaders throughout each engagement, as well as a variety of informal and formal development opportunities, as you take on significant challenges to deliver the highest quality actionable recommendations and solutions to clients. This structure affords accelerated exposure to critical experiences and develops key professional skills at a faster pace, allowing Managers at Kaiser progress towards Partner more quickly than peers at other firms.
This position offers a unique entrepreneurial opportunity within the context of an established consulting firm. If you’re ready to challenge yourself intellectually, assume responsibilities beyond experience and tenure, and be a part of meaningful engagements that impact organizations throughout the world, apply today to be a Manager at Kaiser Associates.
- Balancing project management, project delivery, client relationship responsibilities and supporting business development as needed
- Managing engagements from start to finish, including team oversight and preparation of documents for client presentations
- Analyzing research and client-provided information to develop conclusions and recommendations
- Writing client-ready presentations and delivering powerful, effective business presentations
- Conducting client interviews and research
- Serving as key point of contact between team, senior officers of the firm, and clients
- Developing and bringing thought leadership to bear for business development purposes with existing and new clients
- Engaging in practice planning discussions, including practice strategy and marketing discussion
- Responsible for professional development of team members
- 1-3 years of consulting experience in the ‘Senior Consultant’ or ‘Manager’ role at a top strategy consulting firm
- MBA or Master’s degree in a related discipline preferred; undergraduate from a leading university or college required
- Experience managing a team of consultants
- Language capabilities in French and German are preferred
- Research and analysis experience, with demonstrated ability to synthesize data and draw accurate, logical conclusions
- Capability to work in the deal environment across different sectors
- Demonstrated experience managing high-performing strategy consulting teams
- Experience working with and presenting to senior business leaders
- Ability to travel to support client engagements on an occasional basis (Kaiser projects are generally NOT Monday-Thursday travel)
Additional Qualifications for Success:
- High level of self-motivation and energy, including ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Confidence, maturity and poise, as well as positive, “can do” attitude
- Comfort working with and leading groups, as well as sensitivity to individual, group and organizational dynamics
- Creative, “big picture” thinking while maintaining keen attention to detail
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Superb computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word)
Apply online: https://grnh.se/4d65cd002