Our client works across sectors, leveraging a global network of consultants and experts. Over the past 4 years, their Projects business, led by former top tier consultants, has grown 60+% a year and gained significant traction in North American and European markets. The Projects’ model offers flexible, tailored, and timely solutions to clients, leveraging the world’s leading platform for expertise. The Projects team is looking for professionals with great consulting experience, an entrepreneurial mindset and distinctive commercial skills to help accelerate the growth of the business.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.orgTC001
The Director will work with clients specifically in Private Equity ensuring top quality level of service. Primary Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- P&L ownership and Business Strategy– Manage part of Projects’ P&L, and actively participate in the development of the business’ strategy to help drive top line growth, build the internal platform, and ensure long term scalability and profitability. (~25% of activities)
- Business Development- Develop strategies for new channels of business and pipeline development. Build and maintain strong relationships with senior clients, at Private Equity firms. (~30% of activities)
- Project Management- Work with direct reports on the Projects team to provide oversight on day-to-day project execution, supervising engagement team(s) to ensure high quality delivery and end-products. . . (~25% of activities)
- Team Management- Manage, coach and mentor a team of 3-4 direct reports (at least initially), and continue to build the team as the business grows..(~20% of activities)
The Director will have regular exposure to the senior management team and broader organization as well as unlimited opportunities to build relationships with clients in the Private Equity and asset management.
- Management Consulting Experience: post-MBA level experience at a top tier strategy consulting firm.
- Private Equity investment Experience or Exposure: Experience working at or consulting for Private Equity firms on commercial due diligence and portfolio growth strategy engagements.
- Team Leadership: Highly developed relationship-building skills to foster effective working relationships across functional and divisional leaders as well as the Corporate Executive Committee.
- Structured and Logical Thinking: The ability to dissect a problem into an organized approach and quickly form a hypothesis against which to run test analysis.
- Powerful Communication: The ability to communicate effectively and succinctly, both verbally and on paper.
The candidate selected for this position will be a creative, out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious with a demonstrated interest in learning. This person will also need to be a self-motivated, high-energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment. He/she must be accustomed to working on multiple tasks in parallel. This professional must demonstrate strong leadership skills, best demonstrated by the individual’s ability to gain credibility with team members and senior management.
The successful candidate will:
- Be modest in nature, recognizing the accomplishments of the team before the individual
- Be highly motivated and possess vision and enthusiasm
- Be comfortable acting as an individual contributor and as a team manager (Player/Coach)
- Understand how to deliver on short time frames and be committed to meeting deadlines “no matter what”
- Communicate in an open and honest way that quickly builds trust and respect
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- Be comfortable on his/her feet making presentations
Please send your CV to email@example.com
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy