Our client delivers performance improvement projects for some of the best known names in the UK. You will be given the opportunity to develop and hone your skills quickly, whilst making real change on client sites. The focus is always on delivering sustainable performance improvements. You will work in a range of sectors such as Transport, Finance, IT/Telecoms, Infrastructure, Facilities Management.
please send your CV to email@example.com
Role of the Operations Analytics Manager:
You will support the Director of Analysis in analysis coordination and planning, ensuring that issues and areas of opportunity are uncovered for their clients. You will be responsible for end to end engagement with the client such as conducting pre-analysis stakeholder interviews, presenting findings in feedback meetings and pitching their project solution.
A key part of the role will include conducting and feeding back on:
- Day in the Life Studies
- Data Analysis and Brown Papers
- Mapping and Critiquing clients "As Is" Workflow Process and Management Operating System (Forecasting, Planning, Controlling, Reporting, Reviewing).
Other key responsibilities include:
- Scoping project solutions and the associated forecasted benefits/savings to the client
- Reviewing and critiquing the analysis team's studies
- Providing performance reviews and feedback review for analysis team on site
- Writing formal project proposals
What they are looking for:
Someone who has a combination of an analytical mind with the ability to articulate their insight coherently. The individual needs to have a strong desire to win and deliver high quality output in short time frames.
To qualify you must have:
- Minimum of a 2:1 in University degree, ideally with a science based subject
- Experience in an operational analytics background, consulting desirable
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and Power BI or other data visualisation tools
- Full UK driving license and access to a car
- Confident in engaging and presenting at C-level
- Ability to produce meaningful insight from data in short time frames
- Form strong relationships with clients
- Base salary of £60k-£70k plus generous bonus and benefits. Bonus includes both commission on delivered projects and company bonus twice a year
- Car allowance of £4800/perf annum, Bupa private healthcare, pension contribtutions, life assurance, additional company benefits
- 25 days annual leave increasing to max of 30 days
- Opportunity for accelerated career progression with supported promotion to Director
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org